Welcome

My name is Lisa Wagenhurst (AKA Craftye Ladye of Craftye Ladye Creations). This is my new blog for my newest creative obsession. I have become enamored of paper art as well as miniatures, I can hardly believe it myself. My newest ventures are collage, altered arts, paper theaters, paper art dolls, ATCs and anything else that has to do with altering and paper. I hope you enjoy your stay with me and thanks for coming along on this journey.

Friday, June 8, 2012

Mini paperbag purse Halloween Album

I made this during the fall of 2011. I love Halloween and made an album with pictures of me and my sister celebrating halloween, me and my daughter celebrating Halloween and me and my grandson celebrating Halloween. Three generations of Halloween fun. I made this album before I knew what kind of glue to use, but now I use Yes paste and am looking forward to making more of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment